Following the appointment of De Javsche Bank which is inherited from the Dutch Government as the Central Bank in 1949, the Government limit the role of Bank Negara Indonesia as a circulation bank or central bank. Bank Negara Indonesia and designated as a development bank, and then given the right to act as a foreign exchange bank, with direct access to foreign transactions.
In connection with the capital increase in 1955, the status of Bank Negara Indonesia converted into government-owned commercial banks. These changes underlie better service and a lever for the national business sector.
In line with the decision of its year of establishment as part of corporate identity, name of Bank Negara Indonesia 1946 from late 1968. This change makes the Bank Negara Indonesia is better known as ‘BNI 46′. The use of nicknames that are easier to remember – ‘Bank BNI’ – set along with the change of corporate identity in 1988.
In 1992, BNI’s legal status and name changed to PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero), while the decision to become a public company realized through an IPO in the stock market in 1996.
BNI’s ability to adapt to changes and advances in environmental, socio-cultural and technological corporate identity is reflected through the continuous refinement from time to time. It’s dedication and commitment to the improvement of its performance BNI continuously.
In 2004, an updated corporate identity began to be used to describe the prospects for a better future, after the success navigate the difficult times. The term ‘Bank BNI’ shortened to ‘BNI’, while the year of establishment – ’46 ‘- used in the company’s logo to reinforce national pride as the bank’s first-born in the era of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia.
Depart from the spirit of struggle that is rooted in its history, BNI is committed to providing excellent service to the country, and always be the pride of the country.
Lowongan Kerja Bank BNIIn line with its vision, to be a bank that all Indonesians can be proud of, leading in services and performance, currently PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for potential individuals to join as following positions:
- From the State University or Private for all majors
- Minimum GPA: 2.50 (PTN) and 2.75 (PTS) scale 4
- Single, not married and age maximum 26 years old.
- Height: min 165 cm for male and 155 cm for female
- Interested in the field of Sales and Marketing
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from an accredited University (PTN/PTS) majoring in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Law, Computer, Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing, Gardening, Livestock and Business Administration with minimum GPA 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS) with a scale of 4
- Age maximum 26 years old
- Fluent in English
Had joined in the activities of the organization
- Master Degree (S2) from an accredited University (PTN/PTS) majoring in Finance, Accounting and Engineering with minimum GPA: 3.25 (scale 4)
- Age maximum 28 years old
- Fluent in Englist
- Experienced in the activities of the organization
For further detail information about jobs requirements and to apply in each positions, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview.
Lowongan Kerja Bank BNI
Title: Lowongan Kerja Bank BNI, Rating: 5, Reviewer: Lowongan Kerja