Shell Indonesia has received the Indonesia's Most Admired Companies (IMAC) Award 2007 and 2008 for Oil & Gas category for its best Corporate Image, by Business Week Magazine and Frontier Consulting Group.
Operating in Downstream Oil Products, Shell Indonesia serves the business and motorist market segments. Shell Indonesia manages the business operations that include marketing and trading lubricants directly as well as through its appointed distributors. The Route To Market Manager is responsible to develop new Route To Market (RTM) models that are consistent with Global Marketing strategies, including transferring best practices to the Country.
Lowongan Kerja ShellSupply Scheduler Job ID: A25524
Location: DKI Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
* Schedules & executes hydrocarbon movements cost effectively to meet demand,inventory & service levels.
* Performs supply activities related to oil movements and product quality handling consistent with local requirements as well as Shell HSSE & PQ standards in a cost effective and efficient manner for the assigned areas.
* Executes the business continuity/contingency plan,responsible for respective incident reporting in assigned areas.
* Responsible for KPI measurement and delivery of Operational Excellence.
* Contributes to maximising Enterprise Integrated Value via optimisation of replenishment scheduling considering all potential costs/opportunities.
* Effective use of Streamline global standard processes & tools including GSAP and HM (Hydrocarbon Management) by timely entry of nominations,requisitions and upkeep logistics master data.
* Focal point for TSW (Trading Scheduling Workbench) and/or Supply Ops Constraints and Capabilities.
Relevant experiences in any supply, distribution or trading operations. He needs good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple parties and fluid information. Able to link the dots and deliver feasible schedules in an ongoing manner. Needs to be able to handle multitude of competing priorities, tight timeline and make decisions amidst ambiguity. Requires the ability to understand key elements of supply chain and operations, scheduling and transportation, execution of contracts.
Supply/Trading Competence Required:
a) Supply Chain Scheduling - Skill
b) Marine Freight Operations & Documentations - Knowledge
c) Oil Movements and Product Handling - Knowledge
d) Supply Chain Integration & Optimisation - Knowledge
Application Deadline: Sunday 18 September 2011
Number of Vacancies: 1
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: Lowongan Kerja Shell, Rating: 5, Reviewer: Lowongan Kerja