Lowongan Kerja ConocoPhillips IndonesiaTo support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following positions:
This position will be responsible to ensure wells are drilled in the safest, most technically competent, cost effective and environmentally responsible manner. This role is a key interface with asset teams and government agencies (BPMIGAS).
Specific Job Responsibilities:
* Designs and prepares drilling programs for wells. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
o Well head design and specification,
o Casing design,
o Bit selection and optimization,
o Cement program design,
o Drill string design,
o Directional well planning,
o Pore pressure prediction, mud weight/fracture gradient analysis,
o Drilling fluids optimization.
* Torque and Drag Analysis of both drill pipe and casing strings.
* Responsible for the design of casing strings based on defined Load Cases, metallurgical requirements (CO2, H2S) and the well s Basis of Design.
* Provides technical support to the onsite Drilling Supervisors. Makes recommendations to improve operations for increased efficiency and to overcome operational difficulties.
* Travels to the field as necessary to support field operations.
* Specify, coordinate and monitor activities of third party service providers to ensure accurate Scopes of Work and acceptable contractual performance. Recommends corrective actions as required for non-performing contractors.
* Prepares AFE s, assists in budget preparation and economic evaluations, prepares final cost summaries and end of well reports.
* Serves as a mentor to less experienced engineers.
* Conducts pre/post project reviews to identify areas for improvement.
* Monitors historical and current performance to benchmark progress.
* Directs analysis of failures and problems.
* Improves existing technology through design analysis and assesses new technology for potential application.
* Works closely with the respective asset teams to provide well programs, cost estimates, and all associated aspects of drilling technical support.
* Liaise with BPMIGAS for well approvals, funding issues and technical issues.
* Engineering Degree – BS or MSc.
* +5 years of drilling engineering experience.
* Able to work within a team setting but also be self directed in regards to workloads and deadlines.
* Experience with Managed Pressure Drilling Techniques is desirable.
* Experience with Landmark Engineering Software is advantageous.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
To apply please send your application to :
Not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement.
Lowongan Kerja ConocoPhillips Indonesia
Title: Lowongan Kerja ConocoPhillips Indonesia, Rating: 5, Reviewer: Lowongan Kerja