As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes. We continuously strive to develop our own leaders by hiring the best and then promoting them from within.
Wireline Field Specialist
Location: Balikpapan, Indonesia
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Under minimal supervision receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on well site activity. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met.
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on well site activity.
- Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met.
- Performs assembly, checking, and loading necessary equipment required for scheduled TCP, PL, DSS and/or other “specialty” jobs; including operations and maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Works with drill crew on location to assemble and run the Tubing Conveying Perforating (TCP), Product Logging (PL) or Downhole Seismic (DSS) equipment.
- Provides record of such equipment and other assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the well site.
- Advises Customer Representative in spotting and actuating such equipment and may advise the Customer Representative in troubleshooting.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Assists with the training of assigned personnel in such operations and maintenance.
- Maintains records and communications as required by District Manager.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations. Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals. Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Desired / Preferred Qualifications:
- Two year Technical Degree preferred
- 5 years experience in Case Hole Operations and Perforating
- Demonstrated proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Directional Systems services at the well site
- Ability to work in challenging Directional Systems environments and to provide complex solutions to the Customer
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills; and excellent customer awareness
- Ability to relate to well site personnel at all levels, be a strong team member, and demonstrate leadership capability
At Baker Hughes we make a commitment to the success of each individual team member. We offer benefits to chart your career path such as training, specialty assignments, cross-functional team projects, and much more. Additionally, Baker Hughes offers you the flexibility — and opportunities — you need to achieve your career goals.
For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in Jakarta, Indonesia. If you do not have current eligibility to work in Jakarta, Indonesia, then please visit our website www.bakerhughes.com/careers and explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations that you may be eligible for.
Please submit your application indicating position applied in the e-mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on October, 12th, 2012.
Title: Lowongan Kerja Baker Huges, Rating: 5, Reviewer: Lowongan Kerja